Enter below for a chance at a 4-pack of admission to any MAM After Dark event!
This Havana-inspired night offers a tropical getaway overlooking Lake Michigan.
Don your fedora and island attire, and experience an exciting summer escape.
Fri, Aug 18, 7-11 p.m.
- Feel the Caribbean, Latin, and African rhythms from DJ Natasha Jewels, and dance along with Mezclando Milwaukee all night long.
- Get a “Taste of the Islands” on the outdoor terrace with Community Partner Marcus Center for the Performing Arts to learn about the summertime Live at Peck Pavilion series and enter for a chance to win a Broadway SeriesPrize Package.
- Test out how low you can go in the Limbo Contest hosted by Educators Credit Union, and sip on tropical samples from Sazama’s Fine Catering.
- Take a closer look at this summer’s feature exhibition, Rashid Johnson: Hail We Now Sing Joy, on a Wild Card Tour and witness LIVE performances on Antoine’s Organ, the largest of Johnson’s architectural grid installations ever shown in the United States, featuring an upright piano in the center.
- Discover the beauty of the sea with 414 Artist Red Land Pearls offering a unique and affordable jewelry experience with live oyster openings to reveal Akoya saltwater pearls.
- Reserve your seat for Prix Fixe Dining in the intimate Café Calatrava Lounge. Reservations are required; limited seating is available, 6–7:30 p.m.
- Gather your crew for Team Trivia, hosted by local bar game masters Quizmaster Trivia, starting at 9:30 p.m. Sign up in advance.
- Keep on grooving at the Official After-Party at Matador Tacos on Old World Third Street, featuring $4 margaritas and $5 cocktails.
88Nine Radio Milwaukee