Radio Milwaukee is an organization with a mission to engage Milwaukee through great music, community stories and social media. We are passionate about our purpose. Join a team of highly motivated employees to promote and further our impact in the community.
This full-time sales position is responsible for the development and execution of underwriting and digital sales activities for 88Nine Radio Milwaukee. This position will work with the underwriting team and development staff to coordinate and determine best approaches for business prospects.
- Meet individual sales goals by selling on air messages and digital ads
- Collaborate with account sales team (two other sales reps) to achieve annual overall underwriting goals
- Prospect for new direct business accounts
- Meet with existing partners and prospects to build and grow those relationships
- Build and customize proposals for the prospect
- Write on air copy for business partners
Must be a team player that is results oriented to achieve revenue goals. The ideal Account Sales candidate is engaging, confident, takes sales direction and is a motivated self-starter.
Benefits at Radio Milwaukee
We know that working for a dynamic organization deserves rest and balance, which is why we are recognized as a 2016 award recipient of the “Milwaukee Business Journal’s Best Places to Work”. We offer three weeks of paid vacation, paid holidays, sick and personal paid time off. We also offer medical/dental/vision insurance and a great matching 401K. Benefits are available after an introductory period.
Education and Experience:
Knowledge of public radio guidelines, Nielsen and Scarborough a plus
Digital sales experience a plus
Utilizing a CRM platform a plus
Send cover letter, references, resume and salary requirements to
Jobs@radiomilwaukee.org by January 6, 2017. No phone calls please.
Radio Milwaukee is an Equal Opportunity Employer