Our mission is to be a catalyst for creating a better more inclusive and engaged Milwaukee. To that end, we host a variety of community-focused events — live music, discussions of important community issues, and celebrations — at our studios in Walker’s Point.
Here’s a summary of Radio Milwaukee events. To explore further, click on the links and photos below.
We welcome national and international touring bands for mini-shows and interviews! Members get first priority for spots, and donors of $500+ are guaranteed entry to ALL Studio Milwaukee Sessions.
We host a Milwaukee band and interview every Thursday at 5:30pm. Free and open to public. We also partner with Milwaukee Journal Sentinel to host its “Wisconsin Bands To Watch.”
Annually, we honor Milwaukee’s music-makers — Milwaukee Album of the Year, Band of the Year, Music Video of The Year and more.
Annually, we create a night to remember, rooftop reception, Rockstar Karaoke and a dueling DJ dance off! All to raise funds for Radio Milwaukee!
Annually, we invite you to an interactive foodie extravaganza, pairing local chefs delicious food with curated musical pairings. All to raise funds for Radio Milwaukee!
In partnership with individuals and organizations who love Milwaukee and love seeing it grow, we host this culturally diverse, relevant series of events.
Want to host an event at Radio Milwaukee?
We have limited opportunities for individuals and organizations to host an event in our space. Please review the following to ascertain your eligibility for applying:
We sponsor a limited number of our nonprofit community partners’ events each year. These events may not be fundraisers or events requiring a fee for entrance.
To apply for consideration, send details to: email@example.com. (Minimum six weeks’ notice required.)
Renting Radio Milwaukee space
Radio Milwaukee Family Members are eligible to rent, for $3,000, our Community Room, Performance Space and/or Rooftop if they fulfill the following criteria:
- No fundraising events or events requiring a fee for entrance
- No more than 250 attendees
- No weddings
- Catering: we require customers to use a caterer from our preferred list of caterers
The “Radio Milwaukee Family” is made up of:
- Current Board Members
- Current Full-time Staff
- Individual donors who contribute $10,000 or more annually (one event annually)
- Individual donors who contributed $10,000 or more to the Capital Campaign (one event only)
- Underwriters @ $15,000 or more annually
Family Member Rental Pricing: $3,000
- Availability: weeknight evenings (5 pm to midnight).
- Rental feel includes Performance Space or Rooftop (weather permitting), Community Room, and catering kitchen.
- Rental fee includes the use of the space, as well as tables, chairs and AV equipment on hand. All other equipment will need to be secured by the host at their own expense.
- We will never schedule two events simultaneously. The Performance Space will always serve as a back up to the Rooftop in case of bad weather.Radio Milwaukee DJs are available for an additional charge. External DJs will be considered.
Questions about renting?
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org