- This event has passed.
MAM After Dark
May 18 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Northwestern Mutual Presents
MAM After Dark
Fri, May 18, 7 PM–11PM
Hike through the galleries. Join in a sing-a-long. Take in the majesty of nature (photography) in the premiere of the exhibition Photographing Nature’s Cathedrals. Earn your badge in dancing, toasting, or DIY crafts and kick your summer off right.
GENERAL ADMISSION: $14 at the door | $12 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
Get in FREE for a whole year—join today! Memberships start at just $35!
Available now until Thurs, April 19 at 5 p.m.
(Advance Member tickets available online with donor id; number allotted depends on your membership level: Dual/Family = 2, Individual/Student = 1. Member must be present at check-in.)
MAM AFTER DARK PRIX FIXE MENU
Reservations required; limited seating available 6-7:30 PM. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation inquiries or make a note with your Advance Ticket purchase.
$35 per person | Beverages, tax, and gratuity not included
- Smoked Trout Spread Wisconsin trout / cream cheese / herbs / crostini
- Grilled Peach Salad pickled red onions / candied pecans / champagne vinaigrette (GF)
- Campfire Chili lentils / beans / mushrooms (GF, Vegan)
- Ratatouille Kebabs pickled ramps / romesco (GF, Vegan)
- Cherry BBQ Ribs grilled asparagus / smoked potatoes (GF)
- Shrimp Boil corn / marble potatoes / citrus / herbs / spices (GF)
- S’mores Tart dark chocolate mousse / toasted marshmallow (V)
- Blackberry Cobbler vanilla cream (V)
- Port Poached Pears cherry coulis / coconut granola (Vegan)
V – Vegetarian, GF – Gluten FreeMilwaukee Art MuseumMAM After DarkMilwaukee Art MuseumFriday, May 18, 2018 | 7pm - 11pm