Northwestern Mutual Presents
MAM After Dark
Fri, August 18, 7 PM–11PM
This Havana-inspired night offers a tropical getaway overlooking Lake Michigan.
Don your fedora and island attire, and experience an exciting summer escape.
Evening Sponsor: Educators Credit Union
- Feel the Caribbean, Latin, and African rhythms from DJ Natasha Jewels, and dance along with Mezclando Milwaukee all night long.
- Get a “Taste of the Islands” on the outdoor terrace with Community Partner Marcus Center for the Performing Arts and learn about the summertime Live at Peck Pavilion series.
- Take a closer look at this summer’s feature exhibition, Rashid Johnson: Hail We Now Sing Joy, on a Wild Card Tour and witness pop-up performances on
- Antoine’s Organ, the largest of Johnson’s architectural grid installations ever shown in the United States, featuring an upright piano in the center.
- Discover the beauty of the sea with 414 Artist Red Land Pearls offering a unique and affordable jewelry experience with live oyster openings to reveal Akoya saltwater pearls.
- Reserve your seat for Prix Fixe Dining in the intimate Café Calatrava Lounge. Reservations are required; limited seating is available, 6–7:30 p.m.
- Gather your crew for Team Trivia, hosted by local bar game masters Quizmasters Trivia, starting at 9:30 p.m. Sign up in advance.
Keep on grooving at the Official After-Party at Matador Tacos on Old World Third Street, featuring $4 margaritas and $5 cocktails.
AVOID THE LINES AS A VIP—LIMITED AVAILABILITY
Upgrade your advance ticket to VIP for access to an exclusive lounge, featuring:
- Express event entrance
- Private cash bar
- Food samples by Matador Tacos
$12 at the door | $10 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
LIMITED AVAILABILITY VIP TICKETS: $30/$20 Museum Member
MAM After Dark Prix Fixe Café Calatrava Lounge TAPAS MENU
Reservations required; limited seating available 6–7:30 PM (please contact email@example.com for reservation inquiries or make a note with your Advance Ticket purchase)
$30 per person | Beverages, tax, and gratuity not included
Please choose 4 Savory and 1 Sweet from the Tapas Options Below:
-House-made Foccacia Bread, Coriander Tomato Jam
-Avocado Orange Salad
-Tortilla Espagnola, Saffron Sauce
-Charred Padron Peppers, Garlic Aioli
-Braised Crispy Chicken, Artichoke Romesco
-Jamon Croquettes, Pickled Peppers
-Octopus Carpaccio, Petite Greens, Salsa Verde
-Cuban Flan, Fresh Berries
-Lime & Mint Granita
-Mousse de Chocolate y Cafe