- This event has passed.
Frothy Forage Craft Beer Festival
May 21, 2017 @ 12:00 am
What could be better than drinking delicious beer and wine from local breweries and wineries? Drinking delicious local beer and wine while in the great outdoors!
The Frothy Forage is a unique microbrew festival where the surroundings are just as refreshing as the drinks! Surrounded by Riveredge Nature Center’s 379 acres of wild Wisconsin, Frothy Forage registrations include:
– Three hours of sampling from 15+ of our favorite Wisconsin breweries
– A special Beer Trek hike through the woods and prairies complete with additional sampling stations from some great craft drink loving sponsors
– Live music from the party loving Evergreen Grass Band, who have played with the likes of Trampled By Turtles, Greensky Bluegrass, and the Infamous Stringdusters.
– A special Frothy sampling glass made of recycled glass
– Local food trucks with delicious eats available for purchase
– Fun games to challenge friends and strangers alike
Don’t miss out on this one of a kind beer festival! The best part? It’s all for a good cause! All proceeds go directly to protecting and restoring Riveredge’s 379 acres of wild Wisconsin.
More info, the full schedule, and registration at join.riveredgenaturecenter.org/frothyforage!