Join 414 Events for the 5th Annual Sweet Home Milwaukee 5k!
We love this great city! So why not come out of winter hibernation and show your love while running or walking Milwaukee’s very own, Veteran’s Park! In partnership with Hunger Task Force, we will be holding a food drive on race day. So bring out your non-perishables* and let’s run and feed the community!
The Sweet Home Milwaukee 5k is the RRCA Wisconsin State Championship 5k Event. The event is open to all fitness levels and new this year, awards will be given to various age categories from RRCA.
When: Sunday, April 22, 2018
Race start: 9:00am
Where: Veteran’s Park, Milwaukee’s Lakefront
Race entry includes:
– Scenic course highlighting your sweet home Milwaukee’s beautiful lakefront!
– Long Sleeved Event Shirt
– Finisher’s Medal (doubling as magnetic bottle opener!)
– Free Bloody Mary at Drink Wisconsinbly Pub!
– Timed Race Results & Free race photos
– Race Day food drive benefiting the Hunger Task Force
– Free Post Race beer to participants 21+ (aren’t quite there yet? You’ll get a free soda, gatorade or water!)
Can’t make the race but still want the swag? RUN VIRTUALLY! We will mail your race items on April 24 with a reduced shipping cost.
View more info, including the course map, at 414events.com414 Events Sweet Home Milwaukee 5KVeterans ParkSunday, April 22 | Race Starts at 9am