L’Alliance Française de Milwaukee is excited to celebrate the worldwide release of the French wine, “le Beaujolais Nouveau”, on Thursday, November 21st from 6 to 9 pm at the Rite Center, 709 N.Van Buren Street in downtown Milwaukee:
The mission of the Alliance Française de Milwaukee, a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, is to promote, share, and enjoy the culture, language, and friendship of the French-speaking world: www.AFmilwaukee.org
· A very typical French ambiance :
- Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau wine, the most popular among other French brands
- French delicacies from some of Milwaukee’s best restaurants
- DJ Marcus Doucette from 88.9 Radio Milwaukee, bringing world music to the party and popular French artists
- There will be door prizes and a ‘Wine Pull’: a good chance to win an excellent bottle of Chateauneuf-du-Pape for $10!
- Attendees can also take a dance lesson inspired by French melodies
· How to join the Beaujolais Nouveau event :
The Rite Center is located at 790 N.Van Buren Street in downtown Milwaukee. Pre-reserved tickets before November 17 cost $40 for Alliance Française members or $45 for non-members. At door tickets cost $50 for members and $50 for non-members. Purchase tickets online at www.afmilwaukee.org
To RSVP or for any questions regarding the event, please email or call Valerie at email@example.com (414)964-3855.