Race fuel. Burning rubber. Checkered Flags. The Wrecking Crew. Springfield. Indy. Daytona.
From Walter Davidson’s two-day endurance victory in 1908 to Eddie Krawiec’s dominating 2012 National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Pro Stock Motorcycle Championship, Harley-Davidson has a rich and unrivaled racing history. Come bask in the glory, and experience Built for Speed: The History & Evolution of Harley-Davidson Racing.
Hosted by AMA Pro XR1200 racer and Harley-Davidson Consumer Events Director Paul James, you’ll meet and hear from:
• Three-time and defending NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle Champions and current class top speed record holder Eddie Krawiec of the Screamin’ Eagle/Vance & Hines drag racing team
• Three-time NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle Champion and current class ET record holder Andrew Hines of the Screamin’ Eagle/Vance & Hines drag racing team
• Three-time AMA Pro Racing Grand National Champion Harley-Davidson/Screamin’ Eagle factory flat track racer Kenny Coolbeth
• Nine-time AMA Pro Grand National Champion, all-time record AMA Pro Grand National race winner, 3-time AMA Pro Athlete of the Year and AMA Hall of Fame member Scott Parker
• Harley-Davidson Museum Archives Manager Bill Jackson
Buy Tickets Online at www.h-dmuseum.com or just call 1-877-HD-MUSEUM (414-287-2789).