June 17 2009
Another round of music comes to a live conclusion this evening when Sound Travels hits the streets to head down to Bay View at 6pm tonight for a special coffee tasting as well as a revue of some of this Central American music we purveyed through the week with extra emphasis on El Salvador. If you missed it last Wednesday, it's fun, a little chill and outdoor on the garden patio of Stone Creek Coffee in Bay View. We'll be tasting coffee from El Salvador as I play some of these jams; cumbia, punta rock and Latin sounds from the region. See you all there!(I hope).
1. Tzochitl Soundsystem vs. Toy Selektah "Hay Guey"
2. Zizek "Un Nino Que En Los Montes De Maria"
3. Elite "Mix Victor Gutierrez No. 2"
4. Andy Palacio "Baba Naguchi"
5. Los Exagerados "Panama Esta Bueno Y..."
6. Fuerza Band "Yo Voy Voy"
7. Guillermo Anderson "Por Esa Negra"