88Nine Radio Milwaukee88Nine staff multitasks preparations for upcoming Day of Thanks
It’s a short week. You’re at work, but your mind is focused on the holiday ahead. Here are some ways you can multitask your Thanksgiving preparations while in the office.
1. Pre-burn calories with a brisk walk around the office.
2. Relieve stress and sharpen knives during your lunch break.
3. Make sure your place-setting skills are up to snuff with the office dishes.
(Bonus if you can find a matching set like we did.)
4. Stock up on funny videos to show your family so you can laugh instead of argue.
5. Use conveniently napkin-like bandana to perfect the elusive turkey fold. Voilà!