Enter below for a chance to win a 4-pack of admission tickets to any MAM After Dark event!
Here are the details for the April MAM After Dark event:
Northwestern Mutual Presents MAM After Dark
Travel east 8,000 miles—without ever leaving Milwaukee. Enliven your senses with the vivid colors, sights, sounds, and flavors of India.
Fri, April 21, 7-11 PM
Evening Sponsor: International Autos Group
- See and learn the energetic dances of Bollywood, with Milwaukee’s own Aarabhi Indian Dance Company, and dance along with DJ Ravi.
- Sample the sensational cuisine from Casablanca, and then visit their East Side location for the Official After-Party and exclusive specials.
- Be a tourist in your own town and take a Wild Card Tour of Milwaukee Collects, the Museum’s feature exhibition, showcasing masterpieces from local, private collections.
- Take on a textile or coloring craft at the DIY Station with students from UW–Milwaukee’s Peck School of the Arts, and be adorned with Henna art.
- Reserve your seat for Prix Fixe Dining in the intimate Café Calatrava Lounge. Reservations are required; limited seating is available, 6–7:30 p.m.
- Get rowdy with your crew at Team Trivia, hosted by local bar game masters Quizmaster Trivia, starting at 9:30 p.m. Sign up in advance.
Tickets and more info: http://mam.org/afterdark