What: MAM After Dark - Glitz and Glam
Where: Milwaukee Art Museum
When: Friday, February 15 at 7PM
Tickets and more info: https://mam.org/calendar/events/afterDark.php/
Enter below for a chance to win a 4-pack of admission to any MAM After Dark event!
MAM After Dark: Glitz & Glam
Presented by Northwestern Mutual
Promenade down to the Museum for a captivating night out with your friends like no other! Treat your gal-entines and pal-entines to a night of old-world glitz and glamour with a night of pampering yourself and the opening of Bouguereau & America.
All night fun:
- Enjoy the glittering sound of local harpist Ann Lobotzke then twirl the night away with Best of Milwaukee's DJ Shawna.
- Pose for lavish portraits in the Front Room photo booth.
- Sip on champagne and French wines provided by Balzac, along with paired tastings from Kilwins chocolates, and other sumptuous treats!
- Create chic, francophone-inspired DIY crafts, learn a bit of the language, and "venez célébrer le français avec Alliance Française".
- Wild Card Tour: Take a leisurely stroll through the Bouguereau & America exhibition on its first day on public display, viewing masterful paintings by the famed French artist.
- Test your knowledge with Quizmasters' Team Trivia, dating back to the Gilded Age, in the Museum's Cafe Calatrava.
- Plus all of your favorite MAM After Dark activities!