If you’re passionate — about music and Milwaukee — you should consider working at Radio Milwaukee.
If you like to work hard — and have fun while doing it — think 88Nine.
If you like a family feeling vs. corporate culture — well, you can see where we’re going with this.
We love hiring passionate, hard-working, fun people who make our place feel like a family. If there are no new listings on this page, please check back later.
We’re proud to have been named among Milwaukee’s “Best Places to Work” in 2016 and 2017 by the Milwaukee Business Journal.
* Traffic Manager and Development Coordinator (Apply by Sept. 29, 2021) https://radiomilwaukee.org/radio-milwaukee-is-hiring-a-traffic-manager-and-development-coordinator/
* Finance Director (Apply by Sept. 17, 2021) https://radiomilwaukee.org/radio-milwaukee-is-hiring-a-finance-director/
Intern at 88Nine Radio Milwaukee
Radio Milwaukee interns learn the “ins” and “outs” of non-commercial radio by participating in the day-to-day tasks of programming, promotions, production, engineering, traffic, operations and underwriting. Each intern will be given single and ongoing assignments to complete, providing experience in the many forms of radio operations.
- Spring program: First week of January to last week of May
- Summer program: First week of June to last week of August
- Fall program: First week of September to last week of December
Interns must be available at least 10 hours per week, Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm.
Please note: Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to notify applicants not selected for internships.