As a catalyst for creating a better, more inclusive and engaged Milwaukee, we want our physical space to be used as a gathering place. Radio Milwaukee has rental opportunities available to organizations and individuals with a community focus in line with Radio Milwaukee’s mission statement.
Space rental may include the following:
- Use of our Performance Space (including the stage, lights, audio equipment, and video projection)
- Use of the Community Room if needed
- Use of the Rooftop (billed at a premium price)
- 90 chairs, 14 high top cocktail tables, 10 six foot folding tables, and all the current furniture in the Community room (including couch/lounge areas and large dining tables)
- Registration table at main entrance
- Access to beverage sales, including beer, wine, soda and water through a satellite bar
We currently do not rent for the following:
- Political events
- Events with more than 300 people in attendance
- Weddings, showers, graduation parties, birthday parties or similar events
- Fundraisers or galas
Radio Milwaukee reserves the right to deny requests for rentals that are not in keeping with our mission. For more information regarding event rentals and pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.