- This event has passed.
September 11, 2020 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm$25
Join us for our first live, in person (socially-distanced) concert since March with LIMITED CAPACITY.
Sponsored by Christine Tempas, DDS, Sartori Company, Rockline and Van Horn Automotive Group
B2wins. Short for Brazilian Twins, this high energy entertainment duo continues to captivate audiences with its unique sound. Led by charismatic Twin brothers from Rio de Janeiro, they combine a plethora of genres into a live show that is equal parts rock concert, jam session, dance party and house party.
Fans describe it like seeing your new best friends in concert.
What they do extends far beyond music. Music is simply the tool. That tool has defeated poverty, violence and even cancer. The Twins are on a mission to change the world, one smile at a time.
Tickets are $25 +tax. Seating is reserved and socially-distanced. Masks required.
– Advanced ticket sales only. No walk-ups or night-of sales. Tickets are available until 4 p.m. the day prior to the show.
– Doors open 1 hour prior to showtime.
– No intermission.
– All seating will be reserved to ensure socially-distanced seating.
– All tickets will be mailed; Tickets purchased the week of the event (starting Monday) will be available at will call.
– No refunds, exchanges or weather cancellations.
– We are not affiliated with any secondary ticket markets.
COVID-19 Safety Information:
– Masks are required in the venue at all times. If you don’t bring a mask, one will be available for purchase. Masks are not required for children age 2 and younger.
– Prepare to social distance in common areas; Keep 6 feet apart.
– All seating will be reserved and socially distanced. Capacity is limited to 250 people.
– Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the theater.
– There will be increased cleaned and sanitation between performances using EPA-approved products.- Restroom and concession areas will be cleaned regularly during events. Doors will be propped open to promote better air flow.
– If you have recently been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or are feeling ill, please stay home!
For the full list of safety information, visit weillcenter.com/information/covid19.
Tickets are available over the phone, in person and online.
Ticket office is open Mondays and Wednesdays, 12 – 4 p.m.
Call: (920) 208-3243
Visit: 826 N 8th St