- This event has passed.
Doors Open MKE
September 22, 2018 @ 10:00 am - September 23, 2018 @ 5:00 pmFree
How it works
- Find the list of buildings and build your own itinerary here.
- No tickets are necessary.
- Start when and where you like.
- Visits to any of the buildings and sites below are free of charge.
- Free guided tours are often available.
- Please click on the sites below to view extended details.
- Like all sites, museums are free, unless otherwise described.
- Hours: Please note that not all buildings are open for the entire Doors Open event (Saturday and Sunday, September 22 and 23, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.). Confirm the hours in the building listing before you visit.
88Nine’s Walker’s Point studios will also be open! Visit our space on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. to be treated to a behind-the-scenes guided tour of the building’s 2,500 square foot green roof, an array of recording studios, a 100-seat performance space where national and Milwaukee bands regularly perform and much more!
Doors Open Milwaukee is a two-day public celebration of Milwaukee’s art, architecture, culture and history. This event offers behind the scenes tours of more than 170 buildings throughout Milwaukee’s downtown and neighborhoods and over 30 ticketed tours led by community leaders.