Northwestern Mutual Presents
MAM After Dark
Fri, January 19, 7 PM–11PM
Explore whimsical world culture through art, music, food, drink, and dance. Get your tickets now for this annual sell-out event.
Supporting Sponsor: Hotel Madrid, part of Stand Eat Drink Hospitality Group
- Get your feet moving to the “afrojam funkjam” of ¡ESSO! (El Sonido Sonic Octopus) straight from the tropics of Chicago.
- Keep moving on the dance floor with Future Rootz, a collective of local and international DJs playing and remixing global roots, tropical bass, world electronic, and Latin house music.
- Enter the vibrant world of Technicolor with dramatic new works by Spanish artist-designer Jaime Hayon on a Wild Card Tour.
- Go on a “Zoom-In” Art Scavenger Hunt in the Collection Galleries for a chance to win prizes including VIP tickets and dining at the Museum.
- Experience tapas-style Prix Fixe Dining and worldly Team Trivia with Quizmasters in the Café Calatrava (with advanced reservations).
GENERAL ADMISSION: $14 at the door | $12 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
VIP TICKETS (Advance Sales Only): $30/$20 Museum Member | includes coat check, private bar, and tasty samples from Hotel Madrid
Get in FREE for a whole year—join today! Memberships start at just $35!