- This event has passed.
MAM After Dark
March 23, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Northwestern Mutual Presents
MAM After Dark
Fri, March 23, 7 PM–11PM
Pinkies up! March has gone British. Swing by for toe-tapping tunes, delectable delights, and the special exhibition Coming Away: Winslow Homer and England.
Don your derby duds and your poshest Pippa hat for an indoor garden party with a dash of London dance club.
- Indoor croquet: Whack through wickets with a cocktail in hand.
- Dance, bounce, and sway to Radio Radio‘s covers of new wave and alternative music that will turn the dance floor into the best British club you never visited in the ’80s.
- Don your best Winslow-Homer-style mustache, seaside slicker, or poofy parasol in the Front Room phone booth.
- WILD CARD TOUR: take a ridiculously-not-British guided stroll through the exhibition Coming Away: Winslow Homer and England. (8 PM and 10 PM)
- Fast-paced foosball: Get in a match of footie, tabletop-sized.
- Zoom around with an Art Scavenger Hunt in the Collection Galleries for a chance to win prizes including beverages and dining at the Museum.
- DIY: Make yourself a luggage tag worthy of a trip over the pond.
- Experience Prix Fixe Dining and worldly Team Trivia (at 9:30 PM) with Quizmasters in the Café Calatrava (with advanced reservations).
- Plus all the fun and surprises you expect from MAM After Dark.
GENERAL ADMISSION: $14 at the door | $12 in advance | FREE for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
Get in FREE for a whole year—join today! Memberships start at just $35!
Available now until Thurs, March 22 at 5 p.m.
(Advance Member tickets available online with donor id; number allotted depends on your membership level: Dual/Family = 2, Individual/Student = 1. Member must be present at check-in.)