- This event has passed.
MAM After Dark – February
February 15 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$12 – $14
MAM After Dark: Glitz & Glam
Friday, February 15, 2019, 7 PM
Presented by Northwestern Mutual
Promenade down to the Museum for a captivating night out with your friends like no other! Treat your gal-entines and pal-entines to a night of old-world glitz and glamourr, complete with sumptuous tastings, pampering & craft stations, and the opening of Bouguereau & America.
All night fun:
- Enjoy the glittering sound of local harpist Ann Lobotzke then twirl the night away with Best of Milwaukee’s DJ Shawna.
- Pose for lavish portraits in the Front Room photo booth.
- Sip on champagne and French wines provided by Balzac, along with paired tastings from Kilwins Milwaukee chocolates, assorted sweets from Rocket Baby Bakery, and other sumptuous treats!
- Create chic, francophone-inspired DIY crafts, learn a bit of the language, and “venez célébrer le français avec Alliance Française”.
- Wild Card Tour: Take a leisurely stroll through the Bouguereau & America exhibition on its first day on public display, viewing masterful paintings by the famed French artist.
- Test your knowledge with Quizmasters’ Team Trivia, dating back to the Gilded Age, in the Museum’s Cafe Calatrava.
- Plus all of your favorite MAM After Dark activities!
#mamafterdark @milwaukeeartMilwaukee Art MusuemMAM After DarkMilwaukee Art MuseumFriday, February 15 | 7-11pm