Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon
October 7, 2018
Starting in Grafton and ending at Veteran’s Park on Milwaukee’s Lakefront!
Registration and Info HERE
The Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon is a USATF certified course starting at Grafton High School. This flat, scenic, point-to-point course travels south through rural countryside, quiet neighborhoods and finishes along the shores of Lake Michigan just north of the Milwaukee Art Museum at Veterans Park.
- Registration is currently $110 plus processing fees ($95 for Badgerland Strider members).
- Online registration will remain open until capacity is reached or September 27, 2018. Registration will be available at the expo on Saturday, October 6th at the Absolute Race Timing booth for $150.
- There will be no race day registration on Sunday, October 7, 2018
- The event is limited to 3500 marathon runners
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Entries can be deferred to 2019 for a $25 processing fee (limited to first 50 deferrals-go to: dererral instructions here for more info.)
- Packet pick up is on Saturday, October 6th, 2018 at the UWM Ballroom expo. unless you have selected the “race day bib pick-up option” for an additional $25 available on sign-up only.
- Please bring your photo ID for packet pick up. If you are unable to attend the expo, someone else may pick up your packet with a copy of your photo ID.
Bright and early at 7:30 a.m. at Grafton High School (doors open at 6:00 am)
How do I get to the start? Take the free shuttle, or have someone drive you there.
The Lakefront Marathon is a USATF certified course starting at Grafton High School. This flat and scenic point-to-point course travels south through rural countryside, quiet neighborhoods and finishes along the shores of Lake Michigan just north of the Milwaukee Art Museum at Veterans Park. The Lakefront Marathon has been a Boston Marathon qualifying course for the past 37 years and we will again. The marathon starts at 7:30 am. Early starts are not allowed due to safety concerns. The course will close 6.5 hours after the start of the race. Runner’s finishing after the 6.5 hour cut-off will not receive an official time.Badgerland StridersMilwaukee Lakefront MarathonGrafton High School to Veteran's ParkSunday, October 7 | 7:30am