Aurora Health Care is committed to supporting local organizations that foster collaboration, create community connections, and build relationships. Neighborhood Commons is just one manifestation of this commitment. Through designated funds, local organizations can apply to host an event at 88Nine Radio Milwaukee at no charge! This includes use of our Performance Space and Community Room as well as services provided by our contracted Sound Engineer.
Aurora Health Care has identified some basic criteria that will designate whether an event will be approved:
- Organizations must be non-partisan
- Organizations must be committed to collaboration and building connections and relationships
- Events must be open to the public and advertised to broad, diverse audiences
- Events must be in support of overall health and wellness, emphasizing:
- Arts and Entertainment
- Behavioral Health and Primary Care
- Community Wellness and Health Education
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Health
All interested organizations are invited to apply for financial sponsorship for an individual event by reaching out to email@example.com. Each application will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Final decisions are made by a team of individuals from Radio Milwaukee and Aurora Health Care.
Events approved must provide Aurora Health Care the opportunity to table at the event and/or provide a welcome at the event. Acknowledgement of Aurora Health Care’s support on event marketing materials must be provided by the inclusion of their co-branded logo, which will be provided by Maddy Riordan, Community Engagement and Event Coordinator for 88Nine Radio Milwaukee.