Now you can get cheese inspired by some of your favorite '80s artists
One thing I have noticed living in Wisconsin is that people love their '80s music almost as much as their cheese. Now, you can enjoy both at the same time.
The other day, Aldi announced a line of cheese inspired by '80s bands like Guns N' Roses, Def Leppard, Cyndi Lauper and more. Check out all the products, complete with cheesy puns below.
Aldi released six music-inspired kinds of cheese just ahead of the Feb. 10 Grammys.
- Wake Me Up Before You Goat Goat (inspired by Wham!'s 1984 hit "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go")
- Sweet Cheddar of Mine (inspired by Guns N' Roses 1987 hit "Sweet Child O' Mine")
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fontina (inspired by Cyndi Lauper's 1983 hit "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun")
- Pour Some Gouda on Me (inspired by Def Leppard's 1987s "Pour Some Sugar On Me")
- Total Eclipse of the Havarti (inspired by Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart")
- Billie Goat is My Lover (inspired by Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean")
Each cheese costs $3.49. Of course, you can enjoy these cheeses with some music from Cracker (get it?).