Broken Bat Brewing has a new uniform, new beers for their lineup
We’ve got a great neighborhood at Radio Milwaukee — Colectivo and the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame across the way, NorthSouth Club and Merriment Social right next door, and Broken Bat Brewing Co. kitty-corner to our HQ.
And when you live in a great neighborhood, you celebrate with each other. Broken Bat did a couple weeks ago for our 15th birthday and was the guest everyone wants at their party: the one that brings the beer.
At noon next Friday, Nov. 4, they’ll be the ones celebrating as they launch a brand-new look ( we know a little something about that) and introduce six new beers to their lineup. Here’s what they had to say about the roster additions:
- Schtoinker — A dark, malty wheat beer registering at 5.6% ABV.
- Batters Rye — This Rye IPA is for the hop-heads out there, stepping into the box at 6.8% ABV.
- YAZ — Brewed with a legendary Triple Crown winner in mind, this 8.7% ABV Belgian Tripel is savory, crisp and slightly dry, perfect for cold-weather sipping.
- Corre Light — Similar to our beloved Corre Corre, this sessionable version registers at 4.7% ABV, and we’re letting you decide if you want to add a slice of lime or not.
- Fungo — An everyday Classic American Lager, this 4.5% crusher should be a staple in every beer fridge.
- The Arm Barn — Our new Hazy IPA is stepping into the year-round lineup with a perfect 6.0% ABV.
Can’t start drinking at noon? No problem. The launch party goes until their usual Friday closing time of 10 p.m., with a food truck on hand, sports on the TVs and music played at a fun but respectful level so as not to disturb the neighbors (not that we mind loud music).