The Roll Out the Barrel Tour stops at each location for three weeks. The Pass Me a Pint Tour stops for two weeks.
The Roll Out the Barrel Tour dates:
- Juneau Park, 900 N. Prospect Ave., May 8 to May 27
- Doctors Park, 1870 E. Fox Lane, Fox Point, May 29 to June 16
- Grant Park, 100 E. Hawthorne Ave., South Milwaukee, June 19 to July 7
- Lake Park, 3333 E. Kenwood Blvd., July 10 to July 28
- Greenfield Park, 2028 S. 124th St., West Allis, July 31 to Aug. 25
The Pass Me a Pint Tour dates:
- Kletzsch Park, 6560 N. Milwaukee River Parkway, Glendale, May 15 to May 27
- Froemming Park, 8801 S. 51st St., Franklin, May 29 to June 9
- Falk Park, 2013 W. Rawson Ave., Oak Creek, June 12 to 23
- Jacobus Park, 6501 W. Hillside Lane, Wauwatosa, June 26 to July 7
- Washington Park, 1859 N. 40th St., July 10 to 21
- Bender Park, 4503 E. Ryan Road, Oak Creek, July 24 to Aug. 4
- McCarty Park, 8214 W. Cleveland Ave., West Allis, Aug. 7 to 18
- Juneau Park, 900 N. Prospect Ave., Aug. 21 to Sept. 2
The Traveling Beer Garden will open 5-10 p.m. during weekdays, as well as 11 a.m.-10 p.m. on the weekend (with live music as well on Fridays and Saturdays from 5 to 8 p.m.). Last call is at 9 p.m.
There will be live local music from musicians including Trapper Schoepp, Faux Fiction and Nickel & Rose at Wednesday night keg tappings (held at 5 p.m. on the first date of each tour stop) and on Fridays and Saturday nights from 5-8 p.m. The full music schedule will be announced soon.
Plus, the Iron Grate BBQ food truck will be available every night of the Roll Out The Barrel Tour, to serve up wings, pulled pork, riblets and stuffed sandwiches.
Get more info here.
The first sign of spring is here: Milwaukee beer garden news. The Milwaukee County Parks’ Traveling Beer Garden is starting its tour on May 8, 2019. See the full schedule below.