At 88Nine, community comes first. COVID-19 is challenging all aspects of our Milwaukee community right now, from businesses and schools closing, to the physical isolation so many people are dealing with.
So, we want to hear from you. Tell us the ways you’re finding comfort and spending your time; and the ways you’ve seen your community come together despite being physically apart.
Learn how to record your voice and submit to Community Stories below. Your story might end up on the air!
Here’s how to help:
1. Create a voice memo on your phone
2. Share your first name and where you’re from (Ex: Maggie from Tosa)
3. Tell us a story responding to any of the prompts below (please keep your responses to 3 minutes or less):
- Describe your “new normal”
- Tell us about something that’s bringing you comfort right now
- Share a story about something fun or surprising that’s happened in your home since you’ve been staying in
- Tell us about a unique way you’re passing the time
- Share an example of how you’ve seen the community come together
4. Email your recording to email@example.com. Our Stories team will listen and you might just hear yourself on-air as part of a Community Story!