...bye 2016! Radio Milwaukee's New Year's Eve guide
What are you doing New Year's Eve?
...No, I'm not referencing the (semi-creepy? anyone else feel that way?) song, but New Year's Eve is on its way and there's lots going on in Milwaukee. What are you doing?
Whether you're feeling fancy and fun or lazy and just looking to drink, we've done the work for you.
Check out these different events going on this New Years in Milwaukee:
Looking to dance?
- Its back! If you're looking to dance, dress up and drink, Turner Hall Ballroom is the place to be to get funky.
- Live music, cabaret and a DJ dance party (plus a 4 am breakfast), the RW Public House is ready to ring in the new year with a fun evening.
Looking to get fancy?
- Looking to ring in the New Year with class? Milwaukee Art Museum is the place to be. Photo booths, dinner, live music... start 2017 off with style.
- Dollar bills in your future? Maybe! Poto's NYE features DJ's, champagne, party favors and, of course, blackjack.
Looking to play it casual?
- Forget the fance, bring your PJs and enjoy a chill NYE with hot toddies, mulled wine and pizza at Cloud Red in Shorewood.
- Celebrate a Punk Rock NYE at Club G's and check out performances by Direct Hit, Juiceboxx, Bad Grades, Assault & Battery, plus live visuals from WC Tank.
Looking for a high-energy NYE?
- Laugh your way into 2017 with the gang at ComedySportz - plus with two shows you can come early and stay late.
- Laser tag, rock climbing, inflatables, arcade, (and, of course, a full bar) celebrate New Year's Eve at Bounce Milwaukee and get a good workout in before 2017 hits.
Love MKE music?
- The Quilz, Bo Triplex and His Beautiful Band, Queen Tut, Siren, Milo, Yung Zucchini... Noh Life and VooDooHoney join forces for this local-lovin' NYE celebration
- Hangin' in Bay View this New Year's Eve? Swing by Cafe Lulu on KK and check out Mortgage Freeman and Tigernite rocking in the new year.
Want to step outside-the-box?
- What's does Bill Nye-themed (NYE, get it?) party consist of? Your guess is as good as mine. With Kiings and our own DJ Tarik Moody, though, we're willing to swing by and find out.
- Drink, chat and ring in the New Year with some of Milwaukee's most talented artists at Var Gallery in Walker's Point.
Celebrate a hoppy, beer-filled New Year:
- Prost! Pop a toast, drink good beer and eat good food this NYE at Glendale's Bavarian Bierhaus.
- Enjoy some rare Wisconsin brews this New Years Eve at Good City Brewing on Farwell's relaxing and hoppy New Year's Eve party.