Board of Directors
We are grateful for the dedicated professionals who serve on our Board of Directors. Their leadership and passion are critical as we continue to pursue our mission: to make Radio Milwaukee a catalyst for creating a better, more inclusive and engaged Milwaukee.
Radio Milwaukee Board of Directors
- Ross Williams, Board Chair — Chief Operating Officer, Global Investment Banking, Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Michael Stull, Board Treasurer — Senior VP, Manpower North America, ManpowerGroup
- Darrell (DJ) Hines, Jr., Board Secretary — Chief Operating Officer, Christian Faith Fellowship Church
- Josh Adams — President, MindPool Live
- Marla Bronaugh — Chief Communications and School Performance Officer, Milwaukee Public Schools
- Erickajoy Daniels — SVP, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Advocate Aurora
- Michael DeMichele — President, DeMichele Company, LLC
- Lauren Feaster — CEO, Professional Dimensions
- Patrick Guarasci — Principal, G Strategies
- Lacey Sadoff — President, Badger Liquor Co, Inc.
- Malika Siker, MD — Radiation Oncologist, Health Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Advocate, Medical College of Wisconsin
Radio Milwaukee Sounding Board
(Former Board leaders who provide guidance)
- Peter Buffett — Composer, Musician, Philanthropist, NoVo Foundation
- Carl Cahill — Senior Marketing Director, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Danae D. Davis — Executive Director, Milwaukee Succeeds
- Eric Resch — Founder, Director of Development, Stone Creek Coffee
- Sarah Zimmerman — President, Astor Street Foundation