Milwaukee Bucks announce plans to bring fans back to Fiserv Forum at 10% capacity
Fiserv Forum is welcoming fans again. The Milwaukee Health Department has allowed the arena to begin hosting at 10% capacity. That means roughly 1,800 fans will soon be eligible to attend Milwaukee Bucks games.
In a press release, the Milwaukee Bucks announced a phased-in approach to bringing back fans, beginning by allowing 250 fans to tonight's game, then 500 to Thursday's and 750 to Friday's. Then, on Sunday, Feb. 21, the team will allow about 1,800 fans to the team's game against the Sacramento Kings.
"Following the conclusion of the First Half of the 2020-21 NBA season, the Milwaukee Health Department will reassess the Bucks’ plan to increase capacity to 25 percent for the Second Half of the season," according to a press release"
Tickets for four games will go on sale to the public on Thursday, Feb. 18 at 12 p.m. via www.bucks.com/tickets or the Bucks app.
In a press release, the team outlined the following new safety protocols:
- Fans will be required to wear face coverings at all times when inside Fiserv Forum, except when actively eating or drinking
- All tickets will be sold in pods of two or four seats to ensure proper social distancing throughout the seating bowl
- All tickets will be distributed through the Bucks app and should be accessed via the app or by downloading tickets to your phones mobile wallet when entering the arena. Screenshots of tickets will not work.
- Fans will enter Fiserv Forum using a timed-entry system to reduce the size of groups congregating at entrances
- Fans are not permitted to bring in bags. Items larger than 4”x6”x1” will not be permitted
- Fans must remain seated at all times while they are in their seats (other than standing for the national anthem) and all food and drink must be consumed in your ticketed seat
Fans seated within 30 feet of the court will be provided Covid-19 rapid tests.