Maggie Rogers to play at the Riverside in February
The winter warm-up for concert season continues. Maggie Rogers has announced "The Feral Joy Tour," a spin through North America that includes a stop in Milwaukee on Feb. 19. The indie-pop artist will headline the Riverside Theater in support of her new album, "Surrender," with special guest Del Water Gap also on the bill.
Important ticketing info
- Pre-sale tickets for the tour go on sale to members of Rogers’ fan club Wednesday, Oct. 26, at 10 a.m. local time. Fans can register for their presale code beginning today at theferaljoytour.com.
- American Express® Card Members can purchase tickets in select markets before the general public beginning Tuesday, Oct. 25, at 10 a.m. local time through Thursday, Oct. 27, at 10 p.m. local time.
- Tickets go on sale to the general public online and at the Pabst/Riverside box offices Friday, Oct. 28, at 10 a.m. local time. AEG Presents will present the majority of Rogers’ tour.
HeadCount will be on hand at all shows to register voters. The nonpartisan organization has signed up over 1 million voters since 2004 through its work with touring artists and events, according to a press release.
" Surrender is the follow-up to 2019’s Heard It in a Past Life , which entered Billboard’s Top Album Sales chart at No. 1, landed her a GRAMMY® nomination for Best New Artist, and went on to amass over 1 billion combined global streams. Raw and revelatory, Surrender finds the acclaimed producer/songwriter/performer examining the most complex emotions with fierce, unflinching vulnerability and alchemizing that heightened feeling into her most joyful output yet," the release said.
'The Feral Joy Tour' dates
- Feb. 11: Boston, Roadrunner
- Feb. 13: Washington, D.C., The Anthem
- Feb. 15: New York, Radio City Music Hall
- Feb. 17: Chicago, Byline Bank Aragon Ballroom
- Feb. 18: Minneapolis, The Armory
- Feb. 19: Milwaukee, The Riverside Theater
- Feb. 22: Atlanta, The Eastern
- Feb. 24: New Orleans, Orpheum Theater
- Feb. 25: Houston, 713 Music Hall
- Feb. 26: Dallas, The Factory in Deep Ellum
- March 1: Los Angeles, The Shrine Auditorium
- March 2: San Diego, The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park
- March 5: San Francisco, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium