Bucks reveal giveaways, ticket promotions for this season
For the basketball aficionados in the crowd, the Milwaukee Bucks don’t need to do much more to entice them into Fiserv Forum for a game this season. Five straight division titles, an NBA championship and a blockbuster trade tend to have that effect. For the rest of us, there are giveaways.
Whereas our hometown baseball team tends to lean into the bobblehead side of things, the Bucks’ most-repeated item on the handout schedule is headgear. The BMO Cap Series features entries designed by new head coach Adrian Griffin, three-time all-star Khris Middleton and mascot hall-of-famer Bango; and then there are the cheesehead-esque antlers you can pick up courtesy of Sargento.
That’s pretty much it for the wearables, although a travel bag and belt bag (or fanny pack if you prefer) are also on offer, along with more playable items like the Giannis nesting doll and puzzle, as well as — yes — a Damian Lillard bobblehead.
Besides the giveaway items, the team also announced its ticket promotions for the upcoming season, which include a Bucks Night Out or Toast to Gameday (depending on your beer or wine preference) and a Family Night package. You can find more details about those offers and the giveaways below, and tickets for all of them on the Bucks website.
- Sunday, Oct. 29 — BMO Cap designed by head coach Adrian Griffin
- Wednesday, Nov. 8 — Bucks lunch bag presented by We Energies
- Sunday, Nov. 26 — Bucks travel bag presented by West Bend Insurance
- Monday, Dec. 11 — Giannis Antetokounmpo Nesting Dolls presented by Bally Sports and Cousins Subs
- Monday, Jan. 1 — Giannis Antetokounmpo 55-piece puzzle presented by Bally Sports
- Wednesday, Jan. 24 — Damian Lillard timepiece giveaway presented by Fiserv (final design TBD)
- Friday, Jan. 26 — BMO Bucket Cap designed by Bucks mascot Bango
- Monday, Feb. 12 — BMO Cap designed by Bucks forward Khris Middleton
- Tuesday, Feb. 13 — National Cheddar Day Antlers presented by Sargento
- Monday, March 4 — Los Bucks Belt Bag presented by the Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network
- Wednesday, April 10 — Dame Time Bobblehead presented by Fiserv (final design TBD)
- Bucks Night Out presented by Michelob Ultra and Bally Sports Wisconsin (packages start at $40, available for 12 games). Includes a game ticket and a Michelob Ultra or non-alcoholic drink.
- Family Night presented by Sprite (packages start at $35, available for eight games). Includes a game ticket, a box of popcorn and a Sprite.
- Toast to Gameday presented by Door Peninsula Winery (Packages start at $40, available for nine games). Includes a game ticket and a glass of Door Peninsula Wine or non-alcoholic drink.