From July 20 – August 23rd, we will be collecting package donations for MPS students. Due to the changing nature of COVID-19, we will not be having bins located around the community this year, but we will be working directly with Best Ed. With various package options, donations will be distributed directly to the MPS schools in late August. We’ve adjusted donations options to accommodate at-home learning.
Best Ed is a locally owned, women and minority run business that works as a one-stop shop for educational materials, office supplies, construction safety supplies and PPE, furniture and more.
Together we can help families get off to a great start this school year. Your donations will help students at the following Milwaukee Public Schools:
- Brown Street Academy: 2029 N 20th St, Milwaukee, WI 53205
- Emerson Public School: 9025 W Lawrence Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53225
- Engleburg Public School: 5100 N 91st St, Milwaukee, WI 53225
- Morgandale Elementary School: 3635 S 17th St, Milwaukee, WI 53221
- U.S. Grant School: 2920 W Grant St, Milwaukee, WI 53215
- George Washington Carver Academy: 1900 N 1st St, Milwaukee, WI 53212
- Victory K8 and Milwaukee Italian Immersion School: 2222 W Henry Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53221
- Sherman Multicultural Arts School: 5110 W Locust St, Milwaukee, WI 53210