Looking for a fun and unique date night. Milwaukee Public Museum has the event for you. On Sept. 23, the museum will hold its first ever Adult Sleepover. The sleepover will begin that Friday evening and runs through the morning of Sept. 24.
During the sleepover, one can partake in tours, curator chats and films in the museum’s 6-story dome theater. Plus, there will be appetizer stations available throughout the evening. Also included in the cost of the ticket, you will receive two drink tickets, a late night snack, a continental breakfast with a morning mimosa plus special exhibit-based programming.
“MPM has been offering overnights for children ages 6-12 for decades,” said Hillary Olson, Vice President, Community and Audience Engagement, MPM. “They’re very popular and for years our adult fans have asked to get in on the fun. We’re incredibly happy to be able to throw an adult sleepover with activities geared towards their interests, like MPM’s Exposed tour which features some of the scandalous stories behind the objects and exhibits. There will also be drinks, an all-night lounge to chat and meet people as well as early riser yoga.”
The cost of the sleepover is $115 per person; $105 for groups of 10 or more; and $90 for MPM members. This Adults Only Sleepover is open to all museum lovers over the age of 21. You can register here.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration. Payments are nonrefundable and non exchangeable.
- Sleepover reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance of sleepover. Reservations will close on Septmeber 9, 2016.
- See Group Reservation Guidelines for groups of 10 or more
- Download our Sleepover FAQs & Packing List.
Individual Reservation Guidelines
- Individual reservations must be completed through the online Sleepover Request Form. Please fill out guest information in entirety prior to submission.
- Each adult registering for the sleepover must complete this form by clicking on the REGISTER NOW button.
- A Representative from the reservations department will contact you within 48 hours of filling out this form.
Group Reservation Guidelines
- Leaders for groups of 10 or more must call our reservations team at (414) 278-2728 before completing the Sleepover Request Form.
- A deposit of 50% must be paid at time of registration.
- Following confirmation of Group deposit, individuals within the group must complete the online Sleepover Request Form by clicking on the REGISTER NOW button, citing group name.
- Sleepover reservations will close on September 9, 2016.