More public bike stations installed in Milwaukee
The bike share system, Bublr Bikes, installed an additional 10 bike stations in the Milwaukee area last month, bringing the total to 57 stations.
Bublr Bikes installed their first Milwaukee station in June of 2013.
30 of the stations were made possible by a federal Congestion Mitigation/Air Quality (CMAQ) grant the City of Milwaukee received.
Here's where you can find the newest stations:
• S. 5th Street & W. National Avenue (TID)
• E. North Ave. & N. Lake Dr.
• N. Astor St. & E. Juneau Ave.
• Riverside Park
• Bradford Beach • N. Oakland Ave. & E. Bradford
• Burns Commons (N. Prospect Ave. at E. Ogden Ave.)
• W. North Ave. at Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Dr.
• N. Oakland Ave. & E. Kenwood Blvd.
• W. Pleasant St. & N. Commerce
Find all locations here: