Here is the 2021 schedule for Milwaukee's Traveling Beer Garden
Spring is upon us and that means it is time for enjoying a cold beer in one of the amazing parks in the county. Milwaukee County Parks and Sprecher Brewing Company have announced the schedule for this year's Traveling Beer Garden.
This will be the eighth season of the Traveling Beer Garden. Two restored fire truck that have been converted to mobile beer trucks will travel to various parks throughout the season between May and September. The Roll Out the Barrel Tour stops at each location for about three weeks and The Pass Me a Pint Tours stops for three weeks.
Roll Out the Barrel Tour Schedule:
- Juneau Park, May 12 - May 31
- Cooper Park, June 2 – June 20
- Grant Park, June 23 – July 5
- Lake Park, July 7 – July 25
- McCarty Park, July 28 – August 22
Pass Me a Pint Tour:
- West Milwaukee Park, May 19 - June 6
- Doctors Park, June 9 – June 27
- Greenfield Park, June 30 – July 18
- Froemming Park, July 21 – August 8
- Juneau Park, August 11 – September 6
According to the press release, since the first season, Sprecher Brewing Company has donated over $200,000 in Parks improvements ranging from pavilion renovations to ADA accessible restrooms to energy efficient lighting installation to tree planting and even parking lot resurfacing.