If you can’t wait for the annual Eaux Claires festival or you didn’t get enough of Bon Iver concert at the BMO Harris Bradley Center, you have an opportunity to join him at his Oxbow Hotel for something really special called the Lock Inn.
On April 10 and May 9, the Eau Claire hotel will host a really unique and intimate event.
Lock Inn will feature an overnight experience of food and music from Justin and Sean Carey. Beginning with a playlist of music selected by Vernon and Carey, guest will then be treated to a six-course dinner created by Chef Nathan Berg of The Lakely (Oxbow’s restaurant). Then Vernon and Carey will perform live on the stage in the restaurant and will invite special musical guests to join them.
If you can be one of the 60 people to snag one of the $250 packages that go on sale Wednesday, March 14, the unique experience could be yours.
In addition to the evening of music and food, the package also includes a limited-edition poster, morning yoga, brunch, and more. Here is all that you get with this unique package:
- Overnight stay in our award-winning rooms
- Six-course dinner crafted by Chef Nathan Berg
- Exclusive access to live musical performances by Vernon and friends throughout the evening (dinner music, featured music, late night music, and more)
- Late night movie showing in the Gallery
- Morning Vinyl Vinyasa yoga session
- Brunch from a prix fixe menu
- Limited-edition event poster
- Complimentary late check-out
And if you can’t afford the package, The Oxbow is giving away one of the Lock Inn packages to one lucky person.